From a moving home to Moving Pictures Gallery, the birth and re-birth of a 36' International school bus, struggling to become a green vehicle opening its doors literally to artists with something to say and those who long to hear it. Starting from scratch and loving the haters. Welcome to the happiness bus. . .

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Yeah I'm doing it. I'm doing something. . .

Did I mention I've already begun my journey?  Not as I pictured it, to take from my friend's documentary title (Not as I pictured It), but heck yeah, we're living in a community - another single mom with three small kids, looking forward to living on a community based farm for the winter int he bus, and STILL working on getting things together enough to travel, to take care of ourselves.  Yes, we're homeschooling - a single parent, and yes, I'm still working as much as I can.  See how easy this is?  Shiz. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment