From a moving home to Moving Pictures Gallery, the birth and re-birth of a 36' International school bus, struggling to become a green vehicle opening its doors literally to artists with something to say and those who long to hear it. Starting from scratch and loving the haters. Welcome to the happiness bus. . .

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Time to make the most of it

So here I sit typing with my thumbs on my phone. This is the main reason I have not posted much in the last six weeks. Since my iBook bit the dust, the hand me down house pc died shortly thereafter, and I sadly realized today that the PowerBook I had been led to online, paid all the money (and even borrowed some) to purchase - well, it was a scam and that was an entire month ago that the transaction was made. Now it's some hassling around paypal to report the fraud and refund my meager $350. Which is a joke to find any decent apple laptop at that price. I'm more then a little depressed over th situations at hand recently - my main (only) help/worked on the bus - Matthew - has been gone to California for a week and will be busy with his own life upon return...we don't really know how to convert th fuel system, my ex-husband is in th hospital again after a ruptured appendix, battling some mysterious and very serious infection - causing me to question all - where is my faith and loyalty? Work was bizarrely slow last weekend - making about $200 in ny workweek and lacking even enough to pay the bills - I was paid one child support payment in th last three months, which totaled q third of one monthly payment. And obviously I can count on not receiving nay more payments fo at least a month...and feeling guilty that that perturbs me as jay lay ill in th hospital....

Now that I feel that negativity melting after getting most of my hinderances out in virtual ink, it's time to make th most of what I had and stop complaining about how difficult or impossible things seem -'things I tell my kids - just do it. Stop wasting your energy moaning about what we don't have and use your peers of resourcefulness to do the job. A computer would help but heck, look at this amazingthing in my hands, I just need to use my wit and learn to make it work fo m. Thank god for trial and Erie, how else would I be the mcgeyvor of mothers?? I'm meeting with an old hippie in NC Friday to ECM out his veggie oil converted international and trusting I can come up with the time and parts to recreate the conversion before the go date - now a solid August 7, even if that means driving it down the street until the conversion is com. Then unto Philly. Wfor now I'm on tubing for a decent apple laptop...for ch

1 comment:

  1. I think it's something about this oppressive summer - I find myself wondering what happened to my positive attitude when there's been no tangible cause for the shift, and noticing a similar thing with other people. I keep thinking, "I need to cheer myself up by cheering up other people, let's bake!" And then I get home. And it's so hot. And when the day is over, I realize I've done nothing. Whew. Life.

    ReplyDelete