From a moving home to Moving Pictures Gallery, the birth and re-birth of a 36' International school bus, struggling to become a green vehicle opening its doors literally to artists with something to say and those who long to hear it. Starting from scratch and loving the haters. Welcome to the happiness bus. . .

Thursday, April 21, 2011

Getting to know - Samson Ninja

I now have an iphone - the older one, 3g, refurbished - but props to Jill for hooking us up with slightly more technology and options then I'm ready for. . .my friend John is always talking about how ridiculous 33 flavors of ice cream is - how are we supposed to make choices when you're constantly doubting the one flavor you happened to chose?  Why not try them all?  The iphone and all the capabilities is like 33 million flavors.  I'm gonna try most of them and yes, I know I'm gonna be sick. . .

Here's an intro to Samson in his natural environment.

3 comments:

  1. I don't like the phrase "LOL" b/c I think it takes away the weight of me saying that this video truly makes me laugh out loud. !!! When he hit you and then "Done" at the end, with that little flicker of a different look across his face. And the other two kids are just lounging around, with Mercury reading. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that.was.AMAZING!!!! my favorite is the sassy hand on the hip at the end!
    -casey

    ReplyDelete
  3. This brightened my day to say the least! :) By the way, I really enjoy reading your blog and I check every night to see if you have posted anything new.

    ReplyDelete