From a moving home to Moving Pictures Gallery, the birth and re-birth of a 36' International school bus, struggling to become a green vehicle opening its doors literally to artists with something to say and those who long to hear it. Starting from scratch and loving the haters. Welcome to the happiness bus. . .

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

The rain comes down

The kids' paternal grandmother - Jill (my mother-in-law always) has been here from New Jersey since Saturday.  It's been a vacation.

I have to make the decision to make this work.  Fumbling in the rain, in the dark, with nothing in my hands, but needing to draw on some slippery stock - believing with enough blessing, ingenuity, wisdom and patience that I can figure this out.

For now I'm still on vacation, and I'm dragging it out all the way up until tomorrow afternoon when Jill leaves, going as far as staying up half the night just because.  Just because if I stay up I can have more vacation.

No comments:

Post a Comment