From a moving home to Moving Pictures Gallery, the birth and re-birth of a 36' International school bus, struggling to become a green vehicle opening its doors literally to artists with something to say and those who long to hear it. Starting from scratch and loving the haters. Welcome to the happiness bus. . .

Saturday, June 18, 2011

Just fine

Here's the low down. I'm typing with my thumbs first of all. That's right thank God for refurbished iPhones. My logic board bit the dust so I have no laptop. No biggie. The last 4 days have been a test in patience for a quest to get the bunks and paneling in. Purchased all the liner for the bunks thanks to selling our stuff in 2 yard sales. Then after the insulation ( more later on that experience) we saw that the paneling really should be don for simplicity before the bunks and loft...so with the $74 I had from work I drove the bus to the local close out supply store for the cheapest panel available. No problem right? Well, lessons come easy, answers take more time.
Needless to say, the paneling was complete crap. Even more the crap - crap would' e held up better. Matthew was fed up and I was feeling inadequate to not be able to provide suitable material for the job...ended with a plan b for tomorrow and the hope of a free fuel system and the reassurance that materials are there. Just not here. There's so much more but too much more for my thumbs. I'll get on a full keyboard tomorrow and elaborate. Everything is beautiful. Nothing hurts. Remember that now

No comments:

Post a Comment