From a moving home to Moving Pictures Gallery, the birth and re-birth of a 36' International school bus, struggling to become a green vehicle opening its doors literally to artists with something to say and those who long to hear it. Starting from scratch and loving the haters. Welcome to the happiness bus. . .

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Massive progress

After much panic over funds, a yardsale and some hard work on my part paid off. God knows what I need, no need to fret if I'm on the right track. Got $200 of lumber for the bunks, roofing tar. Computer in repair shop, beer (oops), steel for back window, half a tank of diesel, radiO going in today(thanks brother), bills paid, insulation in, good times to come.

Keep running into folks who know about my journey, helping put. How I could do it without God well, I just couldn't. Not to get religious here, but holy cow this is a seemingly impossible journey. Soon enough I'll be able to post from my newly repaired Mac. This phone is killing me.

Thanks for all the time you spend reading this, and know you're a part of something bigger then all of us. Us.

No comments:

Post a Comment