From a moving home to Moving Pictures Gallery, the birth and re-birth of a 36' International school bus, struggling to become a green vehicle opening its doors literally to artists with something to say and those who long to hear it. Starting from scratch and loving the haters. Welcome to the happiness bus. . .

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Devil

I watched the M.Night Shyamalan movie "Devil" last night.  For a bloody thriller, it sure had a potent and valuable ending, and sure gave me some bizarre dreams.  These images are relative.  And their relativity to Sirius and my family?  Well, I have gotten this far because of love - and love enables us to forgive.  Anywhere I 'get' in life is through love.  Love is and will be fueling that old bus, and there is and will be steady need to forgive, in small simple ways and in cases of egregious.  The conversion and journey are as much spiritual and personal as they are tangible and physical.  With each afternoon of work, late night of writing, and each revolution of those huge tires I will be inspecting my heart and head and hands, clearing the way for love through many methods, including the expedient process of forgiveness.



No comments:

Post a Comment